Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Fees and funding for a British-German student studying in Scotland

I came across your site while trying to find out the answer to the following question:
My daughter wants to apply to a Scottish university.  She has dual nationality - British and German. Her father is German and she has always lived and still does live in Germany. If the fees are based on place of residence,  I presume she would get her fees paid by the SAAS. Is this correct?
Answered by Alison Patterson

Please check item 3 on the above link which explains the new rules relating to dual nationality.

For clarification I suggest you phone SAAS on 0300 555 0505

Similar questions