Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Foundation courses in Psychology or English

I am trying to find universities that offer international foundation courses, especially ones that will help me progress to a degree in Psychology or English. Can you help me?
Answered by Alison Patterson
The UCAS list of foundation programmes for Psychology is at:

The UCAS list of foundation programmes for English is at:

Many UK universities offer Foundation programmes for international students. For the best universities overall, use our League Table at

Similar questions