Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

How do i apply for a nursing degree?

I have passed my nursing course in 2009 in Nepal. I do have 7 months work experience in the nursing field.
I was given the opportunity of coming to the United Kingdom before completing my one year experience in nursing which I decided to take up. Now I have completed my three years stay in UK to become a home student and I would like to continue my journey in the same field.
I would like to do nursing at the University of West London. Since I have no idea of what the procedure of getting enrolled into the university is I wondered if you could guide me through the process?
Answered by Alison Patterson

You may have to apply through UCAS to take a degree course. The courses offered by UWL are at:


Before you complete an application through UCAS you should get some advice. I suggest you contact the university. There are contact details if you follow the links, starting with the link above.

Similar questions