Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Canadian entry requirements for UK universities

How do I work out the entry requirements for a Canadian hoping to go to university in the UK?
Answered by Alison Patterson
UK universities are familiar with many international qualifications. The offer of a place may be made on your Canadian qualifications. Most universities have a page on their site specifying Canadian entry requirements. Here is Sheffield's for example:


If necessary you can use the NARIC service. A fee is charged.

Similar questions