Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Masters in Automotive Engineering.

I am looking for a university offering a Masters degree in Automotive Engineering. I already have an BEng degree in automotive (Class 2:1).

Use our course chooser to check for Masters courses in Automotive Engineering available in the UK:


Once you have identified some courses click on them to find out more information such as entry requirements.

Similar questions