Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Automobile Engineering international entry

I want to gain admission for a Master's degree in Automobile Engineering so please can you kindly guide me about procedure. I am from Pakistan and I am Mechatronics engineer.
Answered by Alison Patterson
Postgraduate courses in the UK require you to apply directly to the individual website. Go to the individual universities websites for more information.

Similar questions