Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

mature student transferring university during education

How do I go about changing universities if I have not completed my year and finding my current university very unsupportive?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Speak to other universities about the chances of transferring. It is possible. Did you pass you your first year exams? You may have to go into first year if not.

We would recommend not withdrawing from your existing course without first securing an alternative offer.

Similar questions