Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Applying for an MEng in other universities after graduating with a BEng

If I graduate with a BEng in Mechanical Engineering at Nottingham Campus Malaysia, will I be able to apply to any other universities in England to do MEng for a specialized subject, e.g. Aerospace?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Having graduated with a BEng you cannot go on to do an MEng.

You can apply for an MSc (look for accredited MSc courses that are recognised by the professional bodies)offered by any UK university. Your bachelor's degree will stand you in good stead for a relevant MSc.

Similar questions