Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Which rate of fees do I pay when resuming study?

I originally started studying a BA Hons degree in Business in 2001. If I continue my studies and carry on with this course do I pay the fees which applied when I began the course or the fees as of today?
Answered by Alison Patterson
If you were suspended (rather than having formally left) you might have a case for old fees. But we doubt you have been suspended for that long, so it would likely be current fees and support.

Similar questions