Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Entry to university with poor grades

I received 2 E's and a U in maths, biology and physics respectively. Are there any universities that will possibly offer me a place with such poor grades, or at leas on a foundation course?
Answered by Alison Patterson
I'm afraid universities will not give you a place with those grades, even for foundation courses.

Best to resit in 2015 – but also to speak to staff in college/school about what is best for you – ie whether to continue with A-Levels or try apprenticeships, BTEC etc.

Similar questions