Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Microbiology to Medicine

I studied for a BSc in Microbiology, can I convert to Medicine?
Answered by Alison Patterson
You'll probably need to apply through UCAS for graduate entry. A number of universities are likely to consider your application for Medicine. Some even offer a four year Medicine option. Check that you meet the entry requirements and make sure you get some work experience:


Similar questions