Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

I want to be a Zoologist. What should I study at university?

I want to be a zoologist, what subject should I go with?
Answered by Alison Patterson
I would probably recommend going for a BSc in Zoology or another whole organism subject. Available courses are listed below. Check the entry requirements and the modules you'll be studying in order to inform your decision making:


Similar questions