Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Naval Architecture master's in the UK

I have completed my Bachelor's degree in Marine Engineering, I would like to pursue a Naval Architecture master's, what courses are available in the UK?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi there, use our course chooser to search through Naval Architecture courses at postgraduate level:


My initial search suggests there are handful of research or taught Naval Architecture master's available in the UK.

Similar questions