Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

EU resident, UK fees?

I've been researching your section concerning student tuition fees and I wanted to know how much an international student who has legal residency in an EU country. In my case i live in Spain. thanks.
Answered by Alison Patterson
I would advise you to check the websites of the funding bodies if you are in doubt.
Student Finance England - for England
SAAS - for Scotland
Student Finance Wales - for Wales
Student Finance Northern Ireland - for Northern Ireland
Phone them if you need to clarify with a person.
Also check

Similar questions