Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Funding in Canada for UK students

My son is considering studying Kinesiology in Canada - a course which is not offered at many universities in the UK. Can you advise on options for funding sources e.g. scholarships, loans etc for UK students wishing to study in a commonwealth country e.g. Canada.
Answered by Alison Patterson
We suggest you contact the Canadian High Commission in the first instance, to see if they can give you some pointers.


Similar questions