Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Best university for scenography, set design?

Which are the best universities from uk where one can study scenography- set design ?
Answered by Alison Patterson
I think you need to search on degrees such as Theatre Studies or Theatre Production. You should read the content of the course to make sure it is what you are looking for.

Go to:

You'll see that courses are ordered according to their rank in our Drama, Dance and Cinematics league table, found at:


I suggest you also consider some of the Drama Colleges - RCSSD, RCS, Guildhall, LIPA, Arts University Bournemouth, Goldsmiths, University of London, Norwich University of the Arts, University of the Arts, University for Creative Arts.

Similar questions