Ask The Complete University Guide
Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email email@example.com and one of our experts will be in touch soon.
Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.
If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.
Trending topics in August 2014
Questions from August 2014
- Does the University of Cambridge accept applications from chevening scholars?
- Applying to university with NVQ level 3
- Do I need A-Level Biology to do Chemistry at university?
- Applying for an MEng in other universities after graduating with a BEng
- Polish resident applying to UK university
- Entry requirements for a Master's in Accounting & Finance
- Why can't I just take three AS-Levels rather than four?
- Good universities offering medicine with a foundation year
- Can I apply for a UK master's after getting bachelor's degree in Croatia?
- Entry requirements for maths at university?
- How do AS results impact university applications?
- Can you defer entry when entered into Cearing?
- Are there any MBA programmes that do not require a degree to enrol?
- Can I work in the UK after I've done my undergraduate degree in the UK?
- mature student transferring university during education
- Marketing master's in Durham, Leeds or Newcastle
- Applying after 2 or 3 year gap year
- Reputation of the course and university with employers
- Scholarships for Medicine students at UK universities
- Is there an Actuarial Science undergraduatecourse?
- Swapping between first choice and insurance choice, changing your mind
- Is it too late to apply via UCAS?
- How to get a scholarship for a master's degree in the United Kingdom?
- Scholarships for a Mauritian applying to UK university
- Universities offering a Masters in Sports and Health Psychology
- Loans for UK students studying in Paris, France
- Choosing the right university for Business foundation programmes
- Tuition fee loan for EU student doing a PGCE in the UK
- Masters in Automotive Engineering.
- Student loans in Italy