Ask The Complete University Guide
Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email email@example.com and one of our experts will be in touch soon.
Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.
If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.
Trending topics in September 2014
Questions from September 2014
- Applying for an MBA in France
- Reapply to same medical schools two years in a wrow
- Being offered a university place despite poor AS levels
- International student applying to Brunel University
- Microbiology to Medicine
- Entry requirements for Pharmacology courses
- Actuarial Science Rankings
- Reapplying via UCAS
- Can AS-Levels stand alone for entry to university courses
University rankings for BSc in Neuroscience and Cognitive Science.
Which universities are good for a Neuroscience or Cognitive Neuroscience programme? Mainly between University of Manchester, University of Leicester, University...
- Entry requirements for Biological Sciences
- BSc in paediatric nursing as am entry requirement for veterinary degrees
- Applying for Medicine whilst maintaining deferred Radiography offer
- Entry to university with poor grades
- Reapplying if A-Level results are better than expected
- Percentage of students with first class degrees
- Is age a problem when gaining entry into university?
- Retaking modules at university
- Paramedic Conversion Course
Contractual obligations of the university to parents paying all fees/accomodation?
We are completely financing our child's university education/accomodation etc. Given the cost involvement, what obligations do the university have to involve...Tags: fees and finance
- Entry requirements
- University's legal commitments to a conditional offer when getting a remark?
- Which rate of fees do I pay when resuming study?
- Does an IGCSE English Language act as English speaking evidence for international applicants to UK universities?
- How much do universities look at AS Levels?
- Why don't some universities guarantee halls accommodation for first years?