Ask The Complete University Guide
Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our experts will be in touch soon.
Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.
If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.
Trending topics in April 2015
Questions from April 2015
- What's the best university for business management?
- Applying for economics but has a B in maths GCSE
- Best universities for Interior Design and Architecture
- Choosing an unconditional offer as my insurance choice
- Changing university firm choice due to personal circumstances, is it possible?
- Can you withdraw from an unconditional offer on results day?
- Deferring entry after conditional offer and student finance all sorted
- I didn't complete high school, do I have any options for university?
- Do I have enough UCAS points to apply Nursing?
- Accepting an offer via UCAS but then not taking it up
- Complete list of colleges offering the Foundation Diploma in Art and Design
- Can I change my insurance choice to firm choice?
Sports management courses in the UK
I am an Indian Student pursuing my engineering here and I want to study sports management in UK. So what universities offer this course what are the requirements...
- Is May 2015 too late to apply for undergrad entry in September 2015?
- Deffering after accepting a place
- When is the deadline for applying to Medicine at UK universities?
- Credit equivalency from a US programme to UK programme
- Is BMAT result coming out too late to apply to medicine?
Entering medicine course in January, is it possible?
Are there any medicine universities in the UK that allow entry in January?Tags: courses
- UCAS Tariff points for General Studies A level
- Does my course offer a year of studying abroad?
Finance if i dont get into my firm choice at a London uni
If I have put a London university as my firm choice and a non-London university as my insurance choice, how will my student finance amounts be affected...Tags: fees and finance
- Am I obliged to accept my insurance offer if I don't get accepted by my firm?
- International placement and career opportunities - Media Studies
- Which is the closest university to Dewsbury offering an adult nursing course?
- Can you defer your start date at universiies in the UK by a few months?
- Applying for Finance and then NOT taking up a place – will I still receive the money?
- Reimbursement of fees paid for a year when a student leaves a course after one semester.
- Student loan available when studying in Italy?