Ask The Complete University Guide
Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our experts will be in touch soon.
Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.
If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.
Trending topics in June 2015
Questions from June 2015
- Army credits for university fees
- How do you become a social worker in the UK?
- How beneficial is going to a Russell Group university?
- University transfer mid course, is it possible?
- Clearing for Sept 2015 without UCAS application
- How do I gain admission into Kingston University for Computer Engineering?
- Creative writing courses in Scotland restricts EU applicants – is this true, if so why is it the case?
- What's the best uni for business?
- Information on UK Liberal Arts courses?
- Going to firm choice uni but for a different course, is it possible?
Parents without a University degree – discount on the fees?
My son is thinking of going to university in Sept 2016 and heard that because neither my husband nor I have been to uni he is entitled to a discount on...Tags: fees and finance
- Can international students take a gap year and defer entry on UCAS form?
- First choice and insurance choice
- Best universities for engineering, and finding relevant courses
- Fees for an English passport holder but lived in Switzerland for the last 12 years
- Fees eligibilty for an UK Resident living abroad, returning to Scotland
- Clearing for your first choice university, but different course
- Aeronutical engineering
- How can I find postgradate and masters degree courses at UK universities which are still open for applications
- Entry requirements for university
- Hospitality management
- Looking for a combined law course (LLM LPC) in the UK
- Are American SAT exams acceptable for admission to a U.K. university?
- I'm Scottish but my parents are moving me to England. Will I still get free uni education?