Ask The Complete University Guide
Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our experts will be in touch soon.
Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.
If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.
Trending topics in August 2015
Questions from August 2015
- Best university for LLM and graduate prospects
- Apply to do medicine in the UK from Guyana
- A levels needed to study Business and Economics
- Sports Managment degree courses in the UK
- International student wishing to study Psychology in the UK
- Finance for Greek postgraduate student applying to study Mechanical Engineering in the UK
- Sociology or History to study Economics?
- Grants or loans for UK students wishing to study at Irish universities
- Student Loans for UK Passport Holder Living overseas
- Best A levels towards an MBA
- Accepting or changing a Clearing place
- Deprived postcode area – are there any bursaries available?
- Home or international student?
- Pharmacy at DMU or Biomedical Engineering at Aston?
- Canadian applicant to UK university?
- Entry requirements for Economics
- Can an unconditional offer be withdrawn by a university?
- Choosing an MSc in Business and Management
- Primary PGCE via distance learning – are there any courses?
- Chances of securing a place with slightly lower than offered grades
- Can a university withdraw from an offer after they make it unconditional on results day?
- Poor Results at AS Level, will universities accept this application?
- Offered a place in Clearing but Track has not updated
- Scottish serving soldier with kids living in England - will they get free tuition fees?
- Clearing – waiting for reply
- Reapplying through UCAS after receiving better than expected grades
- Choice of two courses and universities
- Choosing a university for accounting & finance
- When shoud I apply for uni?
- Changing my insurance choice
- fees for an accounting and finance at university of oxford
- Reapplying to uni after first year
- Deferring and then changing my mind
- clearing deadlines
- Can I still apply to uni for this academic year in August?
- Study Year in Personal Statement
- LLM, LPC, 1 year course
- Should I take my Durham place or reapply next year to Oxbridge?
- Income threshold for not having to pay fees
- Entry requirements for Adult Nursing
- My son would prefer to go to his insurance choice uni, can he do this?