Ask The Complete University Guide
Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our experts will be in touch soon.
Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.
If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.
Trending topics in April 2016
Questions from April 2016
- Entry requirements for Engineering
- A level requirements for studying archaeology
- What to do when you have don't receive any offers
- Climbing courses in the UK
- Fees for an English resident applying to a Scottish university for Nursing
- Rejecting choices on Results day
- Deferring a year
- Number of universities I can apply to
- Applying after the deadline
- Financial support for twins
- Maintenance loan
- Change in firm choice
- Entry requirements for international students
- Eligibility for student finance in last year of university
- University comparison
- Applying to uni as a fully qualified electrician
- Deferring after making a firm choice and setting up student finance
- Fees for a UK student with parents working on the earthquake recovery in NZ
What are the tuition fees and entry requirement at Aberdeen University for electrical & electronic engineering.
Does the University of Aberdeen offer postgraduate programmes in Process Control and Instrumentation? I have an HND and I want a postgraduate qualification...
Entry requirements for Dentistry
Hello, The entry requirement seems very high for Dentistry, at over 500 points. Even if I obtain 5 Highers at A grades, how can I get up to over 500 points?...
- Which highly rated universities offer Freshers MBA + Stayback period after course?
- Changing course after accepting an offer for a different course?
- From which HESA publication is your graduate salary data?
- Applying to a UK university with an Irish foundation certificate?
- International Medical Student Applying to Transfer from Abroad
- Entrance requirements for Civil Engineering
- deferred entry for dentistry ucas
- Job opportunities for US dental graduate
- Final selection
- assessing for deferred entry
- Can you defer a second time?
- UCAS Extra and changing course
- PPE in King's College London VS Manchester University
- Animal/equine physiotherapy at university?
- Top 10 Unis with strong scores all round for Masters in sport and dance physiotherapy
- MBBS asian student willing to study abroad with scholarship with good future career
- UK Tier 4 Student visa rejection in 2011, wants to return to UK as Tier 4 Student
- Maintenance for EU students
- Applying to Cambridge instead of taking another place
- Welsh Fees for a ROI student
- Choosing one of three Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Fees for UK boarder but no permanent address in UK applying for UK universities
- UK citizen residing in South Africa fees classification
- Transfer student, dentistry, biology
- Best universities for Fine Art
- Accepting an offer and meeting requirements but later wanting to pull out of admissions
- Withdrawing from offers & Adjustment
- Foundation programme and visas for internationals
- Fees for english resident who is a pupil at scottish borders school