Ask The Complete University Guide
Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email email@example.com and one of our experts will be in touch soon.
Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.
If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.
Trending topics in July 2016
Questions from July 2016
- Coming to the UK to study master's degree
- Student loan source for UK national after living in Germany for 3 years
- Animation courses
- Releasing from insurance choice in favour of Clearing
- Current offers and Clearing
- Which course is better?
- Loan from UK GOV for EU citizen
- How to start the university process
Last minute deferred entry decision
I have accepted a Conditional offer to study in September 2016. However, I have recently decided that I might not want to study this coming September,...Tags: deferring
- MSc Program in UK
- Fees for a British citizen living in Pakistan
- Declining Insurance offer in favour of Clearing
Switching courses and departments
I'm studying Electronics for my bachelor's degree, but I am currently achieving less than 65% in my grades. I'm interested in Arts & Design, and I want...Tags: changing course
- Can I go through Adjustment?
- Fees for British citizen living in Malta
- IELTS exams
- Applying with NVQ level 3
What is full-time education?
Do you have to go to university 5 days a week for it to be classified as 'full-time education'?Tags: courses
Transferring universities for third year
Is it possible to transfer to a different university after completing the first and second years at another university?Tags: changing university
- Studying Animal Sciences at a vocational school in the US
- Getting a firm choice but going to Clearing
- Changing mind about choices
- Fees for a British citizen living outside the UK
- UK expat looking to return with children ready for uni
- UK citizen in Ireland
- Studying Politics
- Career prospects
- Reapplying to a uni you rejected
- Aapplications through UCAS
- Clearing with a Conditional Offer
- Overseas British national studying in the UK
- Cannot afford tuition fees
- Fees for Greek citizen residing in USA temporarily
My question is about university entry requirements - does it matter which sixth form you go to?Tags: entry entry requirements
Studying in the UK
Hello, I am married with EU citizenship. I am taking my RC in December/January, I aim to study at university and would like to know what I have to do?
- British citizen living outside UK, am I eligible for home fees?
- Fees for a British citizen resident in Ghana
- Fees for an American resident
- Taking an MBA or EMBA part-time
- Requirements with American testing
- igcse requirements
- What should I take with these A levels?
- University course choice
Applying from the USA through Clearing
My son is educated in the US but holds British citizenship. Can he apply to a UK college through clearing?
- Failed foundation module course
- Funding for a postgraduate course
Studying law in the UK
If I study law in the UK, will I have the possibility to work as a lawyer in the UK, Italy or maybe other countries? I want to focus on intellectual property....Tags: careers
- International curriculum and fees
- Fees if parents move
- New Zealand citizen on a spousal visa