Ask The Complete University Guide
Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email email@example.com and one of our experts will be in touch soon.
Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.
If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.
Trending topics in August 2016
Questions from August 2016
- Fees for an Indian resident to do MBBS in UK
Paramedic sciences degree converting to medicine
My son is planning to do Biology, Psycology & PE at A level to study Paramedic Science. Would he be able to do a medical converion course later without...Tags: changing course
- Entry requirements for Midwifery?
- Universities offering MBA
- Deferring and reapplying
- Addional requirements for medicine
- Possible joint degree
- Poor grades for a mature student
- Becoming an accountant
- Eligibility for foundation programme for Medicine
- UK resident applying to Non-EU universities
Best university for a master's
I would like to know the best university for an MSc in Occupational Psychology that fulfills stage one of BPS accreditation?Tags: postgraduate
- Is it difficult to get released from reserve choice university?
- Do I have to pay international fees?
- Applying to university with poor grades
- Timescale for response from university
- Getting into St Andrews with my grades
- Would applying to uni be a waste of time?
- International or home student?
- Russel Group uni with bad AS grades
- Midwifery student in Ghana to transfer to UK
- Using the same personal statement when applying in the following year
- Applying in 2017 while holding a 2016 deferred offer
- Gap year and local fees
- Mature student, with A level grades wrong on record
- How much do AS results matter?
- Deferring my entry, and going through Clearing
- Clearing for the second year
- Changing subject
My son-in-law is a UK citizen and has been living in New Zealand for the past 3 years. Is he eligible for UK rather than international fees to do a PhD...
Fees for EU student residing outside EU
I am resident outside the UK/EU since 2 years. I have been resident in UK/EU and paid taxes there all my life (and happily funded other students). My parents...
- Home of international fees?
- I've changed my mind and want a gap year
- I want to transfer Law schools
I'm an Italian student, what should I do?
Hi! I'm Giulio, an Italian student. I've spent a year after my Diploma (same as A-Levels) studying Physiotherapy in Italy. Now I actually decided that...Tags: applying from overseas
Applying with a deferred place
My son has a deferred place for 2017 having just gained 2 A levels. He is doing a third A level this next academic year and wants to apply to other universities...
Clearance with an insurance
I was rejected from my firm choice of Imperial, My insurance is Queen Mary's University, however I do not want to go there. So instead, I called King's...Tags: clearing
How many can you apply to
How many universities can you apply to in total including Oxford?
- Poor AS results
MSc Statistics applying date for 2017
I want to apply for the MSc course in Statistics in 2017. On which date will I be able to apply?
- Total annual fee for Civil Engineering
- Applying to university
- Entry requirements for Law
- Football coach education
- Entry requirements for Medicine students
- No longer want my unconditional offer
- Adjustment from insurance choice
- What is required for an English & Linguistics course?
- Alternative course at Firm Choice uni
- Home or overseas student?