Ask The Complete University Guide
Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email email@example.com and one of our experts will be in touch soon.
Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.
If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.
Trending topics in September 2016
Questions from September 2016
- Entry requirements for Spanish student
- Cambridge International College
Ready to apply
My son finishes school in the summer of 2017 and he is ready to apply to university. Due to the political developments we are not sure if there will be...
- Entry requirements & Clearance
- Applying for UK uni from NY
Declaring previous UCAS applications
I applied through UCAS last year, obtaining 5 offers. However, I didn't get the required grades (due to circumstances outside of my control). Looking on...
- Transferring from Egypt to the UK in Medicine
- Entry requirements for an international student
- High ranking MBA university vs medium ranking MBA university
- Deferring entry to some choices
- Universities that accept IB resits?
- International transfer student
- Russell Group requirements
- Fees for a UK citizen in Switzerland
- Are these the right A level subjects?
- Help with fees for international students
- Second degree and student finance
Can I apply as many times as I like?
I have applied a couple of times and then changed my mind. Is it possible to apply again? Is there a limit on how many times you can apply through UCAS?
- Canadian student with parent in the UK
Mature student having to defer for a year
I have registered for my second year, however I have injured my knee and will require surgery which will take a 6-8 weeks recovery time. As I am meant...Tags: fees and finance
- Enquiry on ASYE programme
- Not having the right entry requirements to get into university
- Can bad AS levels affect chances of offers?
- MBA or MSc?
Can you apply for Spring Admission?
Can you apply for "Spring Admission"? Or does the UK university system not allow this?
- UK courses for Optometry
- Student loan for studying abroad
My daughter is considering two very different degree options. One of them would include an application to a higher education institution which is out with...
- International Medicine students
- Fees for UK citizen living abroad
- Certified MBA? Recognised university?
- Studying Medicine with 3 A2's
- What career?
- Deffered year but want to change course
- Not so good A levels and AS levels
I would like to ask, when registering for UCAS which option would I tick when asking for my postal address? As I do have a postal address in the UK that...
- Changing course and reapplying during gap year
- Car Insurance
- Fees for EU student
Comparison between universities
Hello, I want to do a master's in international events. I have shortlisted three universities: University of Surrey, University of Salford and Sheffield...Tags: postgraduate
- Fees for British citizen currently overseas in British territory
- Deferring Uuniversity for 2 years to serve a religious mission
- Fee status for English National moving back.
- Possibility of integrating undergraduate level after CPGE
- Brazilian applying for British uni
- Fees for EU nationals
- Applying to a new course when already studying
- Campus vs city uni?
Reduce maintenance loan
Do you have the option to reduce any portion of the maintenance loan or cancel part if not required?Tags: fees and finance