Ask The Complete University Guide
Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our experts will be in touch soon.
Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.
If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.
Trending topics in October 2016
Questions from October 2016
- Transfer from the University of Information Technology and Management Rzeszow
- Fees for an English student residing in Wales and applying to a Welsh university
- Transfer from Australia to the UK
- Foundation years and other entry requirements
- Do you need a Maths A level?
- Is an art foundation year compulsory?
- Where to study Graphic Design
Applying for university following an apprenticeship
Am I able to go to university after a one-year apprenticeship (and a qualification)? If so, do I need to apply differently and is it still worth going?
- Fees for a British in Malaysia
- Am I eligible for Clearing?
- Fees after residence for 3 years
- Entry requirements for Medical courses
- Where is the best place to study?
When is the deadline to apply for loans?
When is the best time to apply for a student loan and a maintenance loan? Are there deadlines for these?Tags: fees and finance
- Financial support for a postgraduate Dentistry student
- I need to learn English
- Returning to the UK
- Exam requirements from an Italian student
- Studying Sports Therapy by correspondence
- What are the entry requirements for a SA student?
- Entry requirements for Aerospace Engineering
- Visa questions on UCAS
- Fees for a British national who never lived in the UK
- Applying to UK Medical Schools
- Fees for an Irish citizen living abroad
- Best university for Medical Technology?
- Irish passport, but live in South Africa
UCAS personal statement
I've read that breaking up the personal statement into several paragraphs can make the text more attractive and digestible for university admissions tutors...
- Fees for an undergraduate South African student applying to UK unis
Fees for British citizens working abroad
I'm a British citizen with a house and am banking in the UK, but am currently working in the Middle East. What fees would apply to my situation? My intention...
- Which are the best PPE universities?
- Failing a master's and reapplying
- Applying for Cambridge
- Entry requirements from Azerbaijan
- Using the same school reference for re-applying
Reapplying before withdrawing
Am I obliged to write where I am currently studying if I am withdrawing (just after) I re-apply through UCAS? What if I don't write it in and then I decide...
- Financial help for quadruplets going to university at the same time
- Entry requirements for Forensic Psychology
- Fees for child of a British Citizen
- Common App vs UCAS
- Which uni is best for MBA?
- Applying to UK universities from the Netherlands
- Fast track Law degrees
- Fees for a non-UK-resident citizen applying for Nursing or Midwifery
- Keeping university options open
- ONP/NMC Registration
Becoming a Healthcare Administrator
What sort of undergraduate course should I take if I'm interested in going into the field of Healthcare Administration?Tags: careers
- Spanish girl wanting to study in the UK