Ask The Complete University Guide
Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email email@example.com and one of our experts will be in touch soon.
Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.
If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.
Trending topics in November 2016
Questions from November 2016
- 2017 undergraduate Nursing fees for an Irish student
Best Advertising course and best university
I'm seeking advice on Advertising. I want to study this course but I need to know whether I should pick the best ranked course or look at the uni ranking...Tags: applying
- Fees for an Australian son of a UK national and resident of over 3 years
- Ideal university
- Too young to apply for uni
- Korean college application limit
- Questions about AP subjects on application
- Can you back out of deferred entry?
Finance for living costs
I am the parent of two students who want to go to university next year. We earn over the threshold for them to get a loan for living costs but we do not...
- What will happen after Brexit?
Home fees when parents were required to work abroad
I am British and had to come to south Africa to work in 2011. We are returning 2017 - would my daughter be eligible for local fees as I was required to...
- Medicine and nursing
Changing course and University
I am currently studying Nursing in university first Year. However, I am thinking to change to Paramedic Science. Am I able to stay on my current course...Tags: changin university
- Entitlement for loans by marriage
- Entry requirements lower than required
Changing to a different university having already started
My son started at university this term and wants to move to a different university nearer home that he didn't apply to before. Must he leave his current...Tags: changing university
Eligibility for higher maintenance loan
I live in the halls of residence during term time. Am I eligible for a higher maintenance loan?
- Starting a university in UK after being at uni abroad
- Scottish university fees
Which universities in London for distance learning?
What are the best and approved universities by my country's government in the City of London? And what are the fees?Tags: distance learning
Study in England
I'm an Algerian student, I want to study Tourism or English Language in England, what should I do?Tags: applying from overseas
- Predicted grades for a private student
- Is the university obliged to give me a place?
- Admission criteria for Medicine
Home student eligibility
I was born in the UK. I have lived in the UK for the last six years but am not of European nationality or citizenship and am in the UK with leave to remain....
- Home or overseas fees?
- Should we move three years before starting uni?
- Applying to both Universities and Conservatoires
- Staying at uni during holidays
- Expat application
- Do you need to declare a parent who offers no financial support?
- Mother outside the UK, father in Scotland
Are loans based on the absent parent too?
My ex-husband lives abroad with his new wife. He does not support her financially at all and won't while shes at university. Will she have to still have...
- Applying for a loan with dual nationality
- Loan options for an English Citizen to study abroad
- UK Citizen born and raised in Turkey. Father British who moved to Turkey 20 years ago. Grandparents in UK
- Fees for french student returning to UK for university
- international dental program
- Cancelling deferred entry
- Joint undergraduate or MA courses
Can I receive finance early
Is there any way to receive my finance early, as most of my accommodation rent is due months before I get the majority of my maintenance grant?
- Applying for Nursing with a previous degree abraod
- What is the Russell Group?
Where to study software protection
I have been a software protection engineer for a few years now since I finished at school. I'm very interested in anti-reverse engineering techniques and...Tags: computer science
- Interview about an unconditional offer
- Seeking admission for son to study Accounting & Finance
- Coming to the UK as a pharmacist
- Non-UK degree (Pharmacy BSc hons) top up
Can I get a loan if I've been abroad for two years?
I'm doing my GCSEs in the UK and will be doing my A levels in Pakistan, which will take two years. As I am a British national, I would like to know if...