Ask The Complete University Guide
Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email email@example.com and one of our experts will be in touch soon.
Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.
If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.
Trending topics in January 2017
Questions from January 2017
- Finance for a English citizen living in New Zealand applying to English University
- Australian student wanting to study in UK
- Parents live in different countries
- Deferring a university place but doing an access course
- Results better than expected?
- Medicine without Biology
Tuition fees contract terms
Once my daughter has started her course, typically how long do universities and colleges allow you to change your mind without having to pay full year's...
When does my son need to apply for university?
When does my son need to apply for University? He is about to do his AS levels this May.Tags: applying
Accommodation at insurance choice
What happens if I apply for my confirmed choice accommodation but don't get in, will there still be accommodation left at my insurance choice?Tags: accommodation
- Eligible for Home fees?
- What happens if parents move abroad?
- Applying without final grades
- Job prospects for international students
- British Citizen with Canadian education
Accepting an offer early on
I've accepted an unconditional offer from my top choice university, and I accepted it even before the UCAS deadline. I haven't heard anything from the...Tags: offers
- Undergraduate credits
- Standardised tests and IELTS
- Fees for British student moving temporarily abroad
- Deferring a year
- Do you need a language for Russel Group unis?
- Mature student re-doing A levels
- Applying for Dentistry from Hungary
- Do GCSE grades have an impact?
- Fees for students with expat parents
- Sri Lankan student study at Oxford
- Transferring to teaching
- Notification of acceptance dates
- Do gap year students qualify for Home fees?
- Can I reapply through Clearing?
- Moving from England to Scotland - same fees?
- Software Development and Mechanical Engineering
- Living in the UK for 3 years
- Short course for Computer Science
- Failed degree, but want to become a teacher
- Applying having already completed another undergraduate degree in Ireland
Cost of universities outside of London
Is Oxford University now included as a university outside of London for the purposes of a maintenance loan? I read somewhere that this was changing to...
Specific learning needs
Where can I find a university ranking that is specifically for Learning Needs support?Tags: applying
- Process of applying to UK university
- Working abroad on an international assignment
- Deferring after UCAS form has been sent
What happens if I leave university early?
I am currently in my first year at university and considering leaving. Do I have to pay back some of my loan straight away or does it work the same way...
- Can I still be offered a place after being rejected ?
- Eligibility for home fees for Hong Kong British National finishing a three year degree in the UK
History summer courses
Please can you tell me about History summer courses?Tags: courses
- Scholarship for medical school
- Fees for English resident and Irish citizen to Scottish uni
Fees for UK passport holder relocating
My nephew wants to apply for GCU from Oct 2017 because his mother is relocating to Glasgow from Australia. He moved there 11 years ago from England. Will...
- Applying while on temporary leave from university
- Entry requirements for an A level student
- Deferring two years for travelling