Ask The Complete University Guide
Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email email@example.com and one of our experts will be in touch soon.
Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.
If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.
Trending topics in February 2017
Questions from February 2017
- Deferring and finance
- Student finance after working holiday
- Reapplying to a different university after starting course
Fees for student with different nationalities
My daughter will be eligible to start university in Sept 2019. She is a British Citizen (born in UK, British Mother, British passport) but has lived in...
- American citizen wants to study in UK
- Home or Overseas Fees?
- Football and Management at uni
- Entry requirements for Medicine?
- Rejecting an unconditional offer on results day
- Forensic engineering: where are the courses?
- Which university to choose?
- American student seeking PGDE
- Expat children and fees
- Where is best for a Marketing degree?
- Applying to Oxbridge from Botswana
- Converting Italian diploma score to UCAS tariff
- Rejecting an unconditional offer on Results Day
Do you need a language GCSE?
My son's weakest subject is French. He is about to choose his GCSE options and the school are keen for him to take French but he really hates it. Is a...Tags: gcse
- Tuition fees after Brexit
- UK Law Schools for international graduate
- Eligible for Home Fees?
Struggling to support two students at uni
From Sept 2017, I will have two children in HE. Will student finance make any allowances for this as we are all ready struggling to support one child?...Tags: fees and finance
Only applied to one uni
I don't have an insurance choice for my university application as I only applied to one university. What do I do if I don't get accepted there? Is it too...Tags: applying
- British child but non-UK resident
- Results between your first and insurance choice
- Refusals from 5 universities
- How to get into uni after working
- Will it matter if I drop a subject?
Student finance distaster
I started a postgraduate degree in September 2016. I am Welsh, completed my undergrad in Wales and started my postgrad at an English University. I was...Tags: fees and finance
- Entry requirements for a foreign mature student
Uni fails to provide support
I am a second-year Law student, who was diagnosed February 2016 with Dyspraxia and given SoA. The university has failed to provide the requirements, and...Tags: changing university
- Course change