Ask The Complete University Guide
Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email email@example.com and one of our experts will be in touch soon.
Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.
If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.
Trending topics in September 2017
Questions from September 2017
- Fees english person returning from USA
No University offers
In case I don't receive any offers for a particular course at first, can I still apply for university but through a different course, for example, radiography...
U.S. High School Diploma but not U.S. citizen
Hi, I studied the senior year of High School in the U.S. and I am graduating in the U.S. with the official Advanced High School Diploma. At the same time,...
Hi! How much does the South African Diploma in Veterinary Nursing from the University of Pretoria, South Africa (Onderstepoort veterinary faculty) count...
- Curious about British universities
British citizen returning to UK. Classed as a British or International student?
We are British citizens that have been living in the US for 11 years. We are returning for work and our son will be going to university in 2018. He will...Tags: international
Fee status as UK national living internationally
I was born in Scotland and lived there until aged 7 with my Scottish parents. We have our house in Edinburgh and one in Worthing. I return every year as...Tags: fees and finance
- Business entry requirement GCSE
- fees for student attending british school in spain, doing A levels and applying to Uk university. Parents working in Spain on temporary contracts.
- Entry requirements
- Access course requirements
I have been given unconditional offers from Portsmouth university and Brunel University to study Law, however, I don't know which one to choose. In terms...Tags: universities
- fee for British student studying abroad
- entry requirements
I am doing A level Maths Physics and Business and want to pursue an engineering degree. Are my a level options suitable?Tags: applying
- how to prove UK residency for UK crown servant (diplomat) residing overseas paying uk tax
- when EU student start application for 2019 entry
- changing to another univerity after deferring
- clearing dates/deadlines
- grade entries for forensics science
- Deffering the year
Comparison between Bradford university and the university of Hertfordshire in Business Management courses
I am torn between choosing Bradford university and the University of Hertfordshire to study Business Management courses. Can someone help me decide on...Tags: universities
- Entry Requirements
- Entry Requirements
- Loans, scholarships and grant opportunities for a UK citizen currently living in the US looking to study full time degree in the UK
- applying to university
- Cancel your acceptance in Clearing
applying to Medicine
I realised that I want to do medicine late and I don't have any work experience, though I have read some books to do with medicine and done some volunteering....Tags: applying medicine
- Difference between microbiology and medical microbiology
- Changing an accepted offer
- Entry requirements for UK Medicine courses
- Fees for a EU student but resident in China
- Foundation courses
- Determination of status: residency or citizenship?