- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–2017):
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The university awards its most talented MBAs with scholarships of up to £10,000 to support them on their way to becoming a future business leader or entrepreneur.
- Please refer to the university website for details of scholarships.
- Aston University Graduate School provides a supportive environment for research students across the university.
- The Graduate School is responsible for maintaining the Quality Assurance of research studies and the development of training in core research and transferable skills.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
2,443 postgraduate students in 2015–16:
Mode of study
- Full Time 53%
- Part Time 47%
- UK 59%
- EU 10%
- Other 31%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & administrative studies||80||1055||1135|
|Subjects allied to medicine||110||420||530|
|Engineering & technology||60||110||170|
|Medicine & dentistry||5||0||5|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.