- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Aston Business School
- The Aston MBA is the next chapter in students' careers, whether the ambition is to lead in international organisations or to become an entrepreneur. Students develop management skills and enhance their ability to lead and inspire.
- Students will become part of a diverse community of global business professionals who learn collaboratively, sharing their work experience and diverse international perspectives to enrich the learning experience.
- The course concludes with a major business project that gives students the opportunity to design their own learning experience to fit their area of interest and act as a springboard for their future career.
- The Aston MBA is based on a foundation of learning by doing. The business school teaches the theory but shows students how to use it. Alongside professional and personal development programmes, students build skills to help them develop strategy, think creatively, solve problems and gain leadership development.
- 12 months full-time.
- The Online MBA allows students to fit their studies around work and commitments.
- All elements of the programme can be completed in students' own time using virtual classroom materials.
- Coursework is submitted online and exams can be taken in the student's home country if they live outside the UK.
- With the online MBA students will build a portfolio and gain critical skills such as innovation, managing organisational change, solving complex problems and adapting to multiple work environments.
- An MBA opens up a wide array of employment possibilities. Graduates have found employment either through their own entrepreneurial roles or in different business.
- 27 months.
Executive Part-Time MBA
- The Aston Executive MBA provides the flexibility of learning around personal and work commitments, along with the rich experience of learning on-campus in a face-to-face environment with peers and leading academics.
- It is specifically designed for people who want to combine a full-time career with study. It gives students the opportunity to enrich their learning through discussion of current business issues and apply their new skills and knowledge in their professional practice.
- The Aston Edge programme is a way of providing students with professional self-development skills and experience needed to succeed in today's global business environment.
- Students have the opportunity to apply their new skills and theoretical knowledge straight away.
- 30 months.
MBA Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Student Origin||MBA (£)|
Aston University Business School, Aston Triangle, Birmingham , B4 7ET