- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
Information was taken from university websites and was correct at time of publishing. These are subject to change, please check university websites for exact figures.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Bangor University is keen to support students facing difficult financial situations and offers a range of bursaries and scholarships, of which the following are examples. Please refer to the university website for the most up-to-date information.
- Bangor bursaries aim to provide additional support for students from lower income families; up to £3,000 in extra financial help may be available over the duration of a three year course. Eligibility for a Bangor Bursary depends on household income and the course, which must be a full-time undergraduate course with a tuition fee of £9,000 payable to Bangor University.
- Start Up Bursaries of £1,000 are available for students starting university from care.
- Merit Scholarships worth up to £3,000 are available to students who excel in Bangor's annual Entrance Scholarships examinations.