- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
Information was taken from the university website and was correct at time of publishing. Fees may be subject to change. Please check with the provider for exact figures.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Bangor University is keen to support students facing difficult financial situations and offers a range of bursaries and scholarships, of which the following are examples. Please refer to the university website for the most up-to-date information.
- For those from the UK (excluding Wales) and the EU, the Bangor Bursary means students could receive up to £3,000 in extra financial help over the duration of a three-year course. Eligibility for a Bangor Bursary depends on household income and the course, which must be a full-time undergraduate course with a tuition fee of £9,000 payable to Bangor University.
- Start-Up Bursaries of £1,000 are available for students starting university from care.
- Merit Scholarships worth up to £3,000 are available to students who excel in Bangor's annual Entrance Scholarships examinations.