- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Quick Guides to Undergraduate Tuition Fees
- Find and check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
Bangor University is keen to support students facing difficult financial situations, offering a range of bursaries and scholarships. The following are a selection; please refer to the university website for details.
- Bangor Bursary: up to £3,000 over the duration of a three-year course, for students from the UK (excluding Wales) and the EU. Eligibility depends on household income and the course, which must be a full-time undergraduate course with a tuition fee of £9,000 payable to Bangor University.
- Start-Up Bursaries: £1,000 for students starting university from care.
- Merit Scholarships: up to £3,000 for students who excel in Bangor's annual Entrance Scholarships examinations.