- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
Why Study Here?
- Among the most economical places to live in the UK (the Independent).
- Scholarships up to full tuition fee waiver are available for international students.
- Close to major cities such as London (3.5 hrs), Manchester (1.5 hrs) and Liverpool (1.5 hrs).
- Coastal town situated near the mountains of Snowdonia.
What Do International Students Study?
English Language Requirements
- The English language level required for most of the degree programmes is IELTS 6.0 (5.5), however the university offers a range of Pre-sessional and General English programs which require lower IELTS score.
- The level required will depend on the programme of study and there are few exceptions available.
- Get full details of our English language requirements on our website.
Fees and Funding
The following are the typical annual course fees for overseas students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–2017):
|Type of Course||Undergraduate||Taught Postgraduate|
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Every successful international candidate will be considered for a scholarship of between £2,000–5,000 per year of study.
- In additional to above, we have a range of other international scholarships available for international students.
Accommodation for International Students
- Guaranteed accommodation for all international students.
- Accommodation offers single study bedrooms, self-catered shared kitchens, on-site laundrettes, free wi-fi, 24-hour security, insurance cover, and a choice of standard shared bathrooms or en-suite rooms.
Organisations for International Students
- Free English language support for international students throughout the year.
- Dedicated team to handle international student concerns ranging from visa, accommodation, health, money matters, and employment.