- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- Clearing & Adjustment
Campus and Crime Map
- Accommodation is guaranteed for all first year undergraduate students who apply within the prescribed period. Please refer to the university website for full details of the halls guarantee.
- All accommodation is within easy walking distance of the university, and every room has Internet access.
- The Campus Life team organise a calendar of events for all students in university halls, encouraging students to meet new people and participate in activities.
|Self-Catered||from £99 to £190 per week|
The costs above are for the academic year 2019/20
- Bangor is a small, student-centred city located in north Wales, between the mountains and the sea.
- With over 10,000 students from all over the world, Bangor offers an international university experience.
- Snowdonia and the coastline offer many attractions. Students can visit nearby historical towns with their own castles, scenic villages, and the beaches on the nearby island of Anglesey.
Nightlife and Culture
- Academi, a designated 'safe space' club, is the official student nightclub and the focus for night-time entertainment and general socialising. Other popular venues for students are Bar Uno, situated in the Ffriddoedd student village, and Barlow's in the St Mary's student village.
- Pontio Arts and Innovation Centre is the biggest arts and entertainment venue in north west Wales, housing a theatre, studio theatre, cinema, and places to eat.
- Most university buildings are within walking distance of the city centre.
- An efficient bus service operates in and around the city, and there are direct trains from London, Manchester, Crewe and Cardiff.
- Bangor has good road links along the north Wales coast from the M56 and M6.
- The ferry service from nearby Holyhead to Ireland is fast and frequent.