Bath Spa University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Quick Guides to Undergraduate Tuition Fees
- Find and check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
Below is a selection of the financial awards offered by Bath Spa University. Care leavers' bursaries, estranged student bursaries and foyer bursaries are available, as are scholarships that aren't income-based. Please refer to the university website for details.
- As part of the university's 3, 2, 1, Go! scheme, a £750 scholarship is available to applicants of any full-time undergraduate degree course of at least three years, paying UK (home) fees and starting their studies in September 2020. To qualify for the scholarship they need to either exceed their predicted grades, display outstanding talent or promise in the creative or performing arts, or achieve outstanding grades of at least AAB in their A Levels (or equivalent).
- The university provides a number of awards with the aim of widening access to education. An award of around £3,500, paid over three years, is available to new first-year students who don't hold a first degree or higher qualification. As these are targeted awards, student finance applicants with an income below £25,000 can't all be guaranteed an award.
- Designed to recognise excellence and help with expenses, several non-means-tested awards and funds are available to current students. These include the Enterprise Showcase Fund, High Performance Sports Scholarship and Gane Trust Travel Award.