Bath Spa University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees
|Minimum fee||£9,250||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at time of publication. Fees may be subject to change. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
Below are a selection of the financial awards offered by Bath Spa University. Care leavers' bursaries, estranged student bursaries and foyer bursaries are available, as are scholarships that are not income-based. Please refer to the university website for details.
- As part of Bath Spa University's 3, 2, 1, Go! scheme, a Talent and Excellence Scholarship is open to applicants of any full-time undergraduate degree course of at least three years, paying UK (Home) fees and starting their studies in September 2019 or 2020. Scholarships will be awarded to students who either exceed their predicted grades, display outstanding talent or promise in the creative or performing arts, or achieve outstanding grades of at least AAB in their A Levels (or equivalent).
- Bath Spa University is providing 350 awards in 2019/20 worth £3,500 over three years to eligible new first year students who do not hold a first degree or higher qualification, with the aim of widening access to education. As these are targeted awards, not all Student Finance applicants with an income below £25,000 can be guaranteed an award.
- Designed to recognise excellence and help with expenses, several non means-tested awards and funds are available to current students. These include The Enterprise Showcase Fund, High Performance Sports Scholarship and Gane Trust Travel Award.