Bath Spa University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
Pre-Arrival and Welcome Arrangements
- A dedicated support service for international students helps students prepare for coming to the UK, providing academic and visa advice.
- The university organises welcome inductions and arranges informative sessions to support students throughout the academic year.
- Social trips and on campus events ensure students make the most of their time in the UK.
English Language Requirements
- Non-native English speaking students will need to demonstrate their English language skills as part of the application process.
- The university accepts a range of English language qualifications, and the level required varies from course to course. In general, an IELTS score of at least 6.0 overall, with 5.5 in each component is required.
- Please refer to the university website for details.
Accommodation for International Students
- The university has a range of good quality accommodation both on and off campus.
The following are the typical annual course fees for overseas students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–2017):
|Type of Course||Undergraduate||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.