Bath Spa University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- Accommodation is guaranteed for first year undergraduate students, providing they meet the university's eligibility criteria and apply before the relevant deadline.
- All accommodation is open to undergraduate and international postgraduate students.
- The location of accommodation ranges from adjacent to teaching sites to four miles distant.
|Catered||from £2,691 to £9,438 per year|
- City Population: 176,000
- Student Population: 20,000
- Bath is a compact city, a UNESCO designated World Heritage Site famed for its Georgian architecture.
- Bath's cosmopolitan atmosphere caters to all kinds of students; with the larger metropolitan city of Bristol nearby, students have the best of both worlds.
Culture and Nightlife
- Over 150 restaurants, pubs, bars and clubs give Bath its bustling nightlife.
- The city boasts a large range of museums, theatres, galleries, cinemas and a comedy club.
- Bath's annual events include Bath in Fashion; the Bath Festival, which celebrates music and literature; the Bath Film Festival; a food festival and the Christmas markets.
- Bath is home to Bath Rugby Club, which aspires to be one of the best club sides in the world; its grounds are near Pulteney Bridge.
- Bath is a compact city, making it easy to get around on foot. Cycling is also a great option; if students don’t want to bring their bike to university, a hire scheme has pick up/drop off locations at the university and across the city.
- Buses offer a quick and convenient way of getting in and out of the city centre from Bath Spa University and its surrounding residential areas.
- Bath Spa railway station is a short stroll from the city centre. The station is on a major railway line, with Bristol just 15 minutes away and London a 90-minute journey.
- Bristol International Airport is 15 miles from the city and an express coach service runs from Bath.