Bath Spa University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- As part of Bath Spa University's 3, 2, 1, Go! scheme, accommodation is guaranteed for first year undergraduate students, providing they meet the university's eligibility criteria and apply before the relevant deadline.
- All accommodation is open to postgraduate students.
- The location of accommodation ranges from on campus to up to 4 miles distant, and is based in several central locations in Bath city.
|Self-Catered||from £70 to £247 per week|
The costs above are for the academic year 2019/20
- Bath is safe, friendly and compact. It's a UNESCO designated World Heritage Site, famed for its Georgian architecture and vibrant Arts scene – including the Bath Festival, which Bath Spa students help deliver.
- Located in picturesque Somerset countryside, Bath's cosmopolitan atmosphere caters to all kinds of students, and with the larger metropolitan city of Bristol nearby, students have the best of both worlds.
- Students will find award-winning restaurants, independent shops and cafés, high-street stores, theatres, museums, bars, nightclubs, cinemas and a huge array of live music and comedy venues in and around the city.
Nightlife and Culture
- Over 150 restaurants, pubs, bars and clubs give Bath its bustling nightlife.
- The city boasts a large range of museums, theatres, galleries, cinemas and a comedy club.
- Bath's annual events include Bath in Fashion; the Bath Festival, which celebrates music and literature; the Bath Film Festival; a food festival and the Christmas markets.
- The city is home to one of the world's leading rugby clubs, Bath RFC, which boasts several international players. The stadium of Bath City FC – one of the football league's most historic clubs – is a short distance from the university's main Newton Park campus.
- Bath is a compact city, making it easy to get around on foot. Cycling is also a great option; if students don’t want to bring their bike to university, a hire scheme has pick up/drop off locations at the university and across the city.
- Buses offer a quick and convenient way of getting in and out of the city centre from Bath Spa University and its surrounding residential areas.
- Bath Spa railway station is a short stroll from the city centre. The station is on a major railway line, with Bristol just 15 minutes away and London a 90-minute journey.
- Bristol International Airport is 15 miles from the city and an express coach service runs from Bath.