Bath Spa University
- Undergraduate Students
- International Students
- At Bath Spa University we believe in thinking differently.
- Whether you're looking to improve your career prospects with a postgraduate qualification or explore a subject you feel passionately about for personal enjoyment, Bath Spa University promise you high quality teaching and research supervision from committed staff, in a unique and supportive environment.
- Specific information for international students including entry requirements, visits to your country, accommodation and summer schools can be found on our website.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
The 2,075 postgraduate students enrolled in the academic year 2014/15 comprise:
Mode of study
- Full Time 53%
- Part Time 47%
- UK 82%
- EU 3%
- Other 15%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Creative arts & design||50||348||398|
|Business & administrative studies||0||240||240|
|Historical & philosophical studies||12||37||49|
|Mass communications & documentation||5||5||10|
|Engineering & technology||4||0||4|
|Subjects allied to medicine||0||1||1|
- Bath Spa University offers a wide range of taught postgraduate programmes.
- Art & Design: Curatorial Practice; Design (Ceramics); Design (Fashion and Textiles); Fine Art; Fashion Portfolio; Visual Communication.
- Business and Management: with specialised pathways in Accounting, Marketing, Enterprise and International. Business; Advertising Practice; Global Studies; Environmental Management.
- Education: Education Studies; International Education; Leadership and Management; Early Years; TESOL; Specific Learning Difficulties/Dyslexia; Counselling and Psychotherapy Practice.
- Writing and Literature: Creative Writing; Scriptwriting; Writing for Young People; Travel and Nature Writing; Literature, Landscape and Environment.
- Filmmaking: Feature Filmmaking; Independent Filmmaking.
- Music – Songwriting; Composition; Performance; Creative Sound and Media Technology.
- Dance and Performance: Theatre for Young Audiences; Performing Shakespeare; Dance.
- History, Heritage and Culture: Arts Management; Heritage Management; Jane Austen's England.
- Science and Computing: Principles of Applied Neuropsychology; Creative Technologies and Enterprise.
Type of Qualification:
Postgraduate Fees and Funding
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–2017):
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
Bursaries and Scholarships
- A range of funding is available for Home, EU and international students in the form of awards, bursaries and scholarships.