Bath Spa University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Postgraduate Student Statistics
1,670 postgraduate students in 2017–18
Mode of study
- Full Time 56%
- Part Time 44%
- UK 87%
- EU 3%
- Other 10%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Art & Design||5||110||115|
|Business & Management Studies||5||70||75|
|Drama, Dance & Cinematics||5||25||25|
|Hospitality, Leisure, Recreation & Tourism||0||20||20|
|Communication & Media Studies||5||5||10|
|Accounting & Finance||0||5||5|
|Geography & Environmental Science||0||5||5|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.
Postgraduate Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate (£)|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Clinical subjects can include dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- In 2019/20, Bath Spa University will provide a number of bursary awards worth £500 for PGCE students meeting eligibility criteria. The award is paid in cash or, if requested, as a fee waiver.
- Bath Spa University graduates and alumni who return to the university to complete a taught postgraduate degree will be eligible to receive a £1,400, £1,500 or £1,600 scholarship towards the cost of their tuition fees.
Accommodation for Postgraduate Students
Postgraduate students are welcome to apply, and will be guaranteed accommodation if they apply before the deadline and fit the university's eligibility criteria.