- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£9,000||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- UK entrants from low income families are automatically considered for the means-tested funding package, based on their UK government funding assessment. Additional criteria may also apply.
- Additional funding awards include the Gold Scholarship programme worth up to £5,000 per year, the Bath Bursary worth £3,000 per year, sponsored awards with corporate partners worth up to £5,000 per year e.g. Ernst & Young, arts scholarships.