- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees
|Minimum fee||£9,000||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at time of publication. Fees may be subject to change. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- UK entrants from low income families are automatically considered for the means-tested funding package, based on their UK government funding assessment. Additional criteria may also apply.
- Additional funding awards include the Gold Scholarship programme worth up to £5,000 per year, the Bath Bursary worth £3,000 per year, sponsored awards with corporate partners worth up to £5,000 per year e.g. Ernst & Young, arts scholarships.