University of Bath
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
Pre-Arrival and Welcome Arrangements
- Before students come to Bath, the university will communicate with them regularly, providing them with essential information to help plan their journey, and advice about life in the UK.
- The university can collect students from London Heathrow Airport and settle them into university accommodation.
- A Welcome Programme of events includes information sessions, tours of the campus and the city, and social events, which are a great way to get to know people.
English Language Requirements
- Information on English language requirements for undergraduates can be found on the university website.
The following are the typical annual course fees for overseas students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018):
|Type of Course||Undergraduate||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.