- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
The University of Bath offers a great experience for students: they can explore the South West of England and enjoy life on campus and in the city. The university will support students' academic progress, preparing them for their future career.
Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)
TEF Gold is awarded to institutions that consistently deliver outstanding teaching, learning and outcomes for their students. Find out more about TEF.
International Student Statistics
5,995 international students in 2017–18
- Before students come to Bath, the university will communicate with them regularly, providing them with essential information to help plan their journey, and advice about life in the UK.
- The university can collect students from London Heathrow Airport and settle them into university accommodation.
- A Welcome Programme of events includes information sessions, tours of the campus and the city, and social events, which are a great way to get to know people.
English Language Requirements
- Information on English language requirements can be found on the university website.
International Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for overseas students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Undergraduate (£)||Taught Postgraduate (£)|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Clinical subjects can include dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine.