- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
School of Management
Full-time Bath MBA
- The Bath MBA equips students with both theoretical and practical knowledge as well as the professional and personal skills to manage strategically and successfully in a constantly changing environment.
- The Bath MBA is a rigorous, academic, postgraduate programme designed for mature individuals with several years' relevant management experience. Taught within a high contact environment, where critical analysis of case material and constructive debate underpins the lectures.
- Core modules include strategic marketing, understanding financial principles, strategic human resource management, analysis for decision-making, strategy, and managing operational processes. Further optional units are available as well.
- The Bath MBA also has a multi-project suite that consists of five different projects positioned across the programme.
- One year full-time.
Executive Bath MBA
- The Executive Bath MBA has the same course content as the full-time programme and is mostly taught via five-day modules (Monday–Friday) on campus at Bath.
- Following the part-time route, candidates will need to be on campus at Bath for around 16 weeks to cover the taught modules.
- Two years, with flexibility to extend and complete in a maximum of five years.
MBA Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Student Origin||MBA (£)|
University of Bath, School of Management, Claverton Down, Bath, BA2 7AY