- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
School of Management
Full-time Bath MBA
- The Bath MBA equips students with both theoretical and practical knowledge as well as the professional and personal skills to manage strategically and successfully in a constantly changing environment.
- The Bath MBA is a rigorous, academic, postgraduate programme designed for mature individuals with several years' relevant management experience. Taught within a high contact environment, where critical analysis of case material and constructive debate underpins the lectures.
- Core modules include strategic marketing, understanding financial principles, strategic human resource management, analysis for decision-making, strategy, and managing operational processes. Further optional units are available as well.
- The Bath MBA also has a multi-project suite that consists of five different projects positioned across the programme.
- One year full-time.
Executive Bath MBA
- The Executive Bath MBA has the same course content as the full-time programme and is mostly taught via five-day modules (Monday–Friday) on campus at Bath.
- Following the part-time route, candidates will need to be on campus at Bath for around 16 weeks to cover the taught modules.
- Two years, with flexibility to extend and complete in a maximum of five years.
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
University of Bath, School of Management, Claverton Down, Bath, BA2 7AY