University of Bedfordshire
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£6,200||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
The University of Bedfordshire offers a wide range of scholarships and bursaries including:
- All full-time, undergraduate students will receive at least £1,500, over three years. Students who achieve over 112 UCAS tariff points may be eligible for a Merit Scholarship, worth £2,400 over three years.
- Foundation Year Bursary: students studying a Foundation Year as part of an integrated four-year degree may be eligible for a £2,000 bursary, over four academic years.
- Care Leavers Bursary: available to students who are 'open to care' and supported by their local authority leaving care service.
- Please refer to the university website for the full range of scholarships and bursaries, plus details of eligibility.