University of Bedfordshire
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees
|Minimum fee||£6,200||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at time of publication. Fees may be subject to change. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
The University of Bedfordshire offers a wide range of scholarships and bursaries including:
- All full-time, undergraduate students will receive at least £1,500, over three years. Students who achieve over 112 UCAS tariff points may be eligible for a Merit Scholarship, worth £2,400 over three years.
- Foundation Year Bursary: students studying a foundation year as part of an integrated four-year degree may be eligible for a £2,000 bursary, over four academic years.
- Care Leavers Bursary: available to students who are 'open to care' and supported by their local authority leaving care service.
- Please refer to the university website for the full range of scholarships and bursaries, plus details of eligibility.