University of Bedfordshire
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2017
|Minimum fee||£6,165||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2016 as reported to OFFA.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- A range of scholarships and bursaries.
- Welcome Package: one of the most flexible support packages of all British universities, this gives students choice about how they choose to spend their money, whether it be on identified additional course costs or extra curricula activities on campus.
- Care Leavers Bursary: available to students who are 'open to care' and supported by their local authority leaving care service.
- Please visit the University of Bedfordshire's website for full details of funding available.