University of Bedfordshire
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£6,200||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
The University of Bedfordshire offers a wide range of scholarships and bursaries including:
- Welcome Package: one of the most flexible support packages of all British universities, this gives students choice about how they choose to spend their money, whether it be on identified additional course costs or extra curricula activities on campus.
- Care Leavers Bursary: available to students who are 'open to care' and supported by their local authority leaving care service.
- Please refer to the university website for the full range of scholarships and bursaries, plus details of eligibility.