University of Bedfordshire
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
Pre-Arrival and Welcome Arrangements
- All international students are sent an electronic pre-arrival guide with comprehensive details about the university, including campus maps, information about the local area and general advice as to what to bring and what to expect on arrival.
- In addition, students are sent instructions as to how to register on to their course and what to bring to registration.
- Orientation week includes a full programme of welcome talks, time allowed for doctor registration and police registration (where applicable) and social events.
English Language Requirements
- English entry requirements are IELTS 6.0 overall with a minimum of 5.5 in each band.
- If an applicant has achieved a lower IELTS score, the university may be able to offer pre-sessional English (please note, a UKVI approved IELTS test must have been taken for pre-sessional English to be an option).
- If students have alternative English qualifications the university will be happy to assess whether these are sufficient to fulfil the English requirement.
Accommodation for International Students
- Accommodation is guaranteed for international students; the university will endeavour to respond to requests, such as for gender-specific accommodation.
The following are the typical annual course fees for overseas students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Undergraduate||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.