University of Bedfordshire
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
Pre-Arrival and Welcome Arrangements
- All international students are sent an electronic pre-arrival guide with comprehensive details about the university, including campus maps, information about the local area and general advice as to what to bring and what to expect on arrival.
- In addition, students are sent instructions as to how to register on to their course and what to bring to registration.
- Orientation week includes a full programme of welcome talks, time allowed for doctor registration and police registration (where applicable) and social events.
English Language Requirements
- English entry requirements are IELTS 6.0 overall with a minimum of 5.5 in each band.
- If an applicant has achieved a lower IELTS score, the university may be able to offer pre-sessional English (please note, a UKVI approved IELTS test must have been taken for pre-sessional English to be an option).
- If students have alternative English qualifications the university will be happy to assess whether these are sufficient to fulfill the English requirement.
Accommodation for International Students
- Accommodation is guaranteed for international students; the university will endeavour to respond to requests, such as for gender-specific accommodation.
The following are the typical annual course fees for overseas students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018):
|Type of Course||Undergraduate||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.