University of Bedfordshire
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
Why Study Here?
- At Bedfordshire we are dedicated to providing you best support possible during your time with us. Our specialist teams in the International Office will take care of you from application and enrolment and throughout your student life so that you can focus on your studies.
- Our Student Support team will make sure you arrive to a warm welcome. You will also receive a Pre-Arrival guide which tells you everything you need to know before coming to the UK. Once you arrive, the team organises five-day orientation programme to introduce you to the life and study here.
- Every new student is given a Buddy – a current international student who can help you settle into student life quickly and easily. Buddies will provide you with anything from directions to find your lectures to helping you with accommodation or buying a sim card for your phone.
- Our Student Information Desk can be accessed 24/7 and delivers a range of services, from printing council tax letters and booking appointments with a counsellor, to providing a wide range of information all in one place.
- Our Professional Academic Development (PAD) team can help you if you are experiencing difficulty with your studies or if you want to develop your skills further. From referencing to It skills, PAD team is there to support you every step of you way.
- We have designed Communications skills classes to give you an excellent foundation on which to build your academic success and equip with you with practical skills. The programme will be individually tailored to your needs.
What Do International Students Study?
Fees and Funding
The following are the typical annual course fees for overseas students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–2017):
|Type of Course||Undergraduate||Taught Postgraduate|