University of Bedfordshire
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- The University of Bedfordshire guarantees all first year students a place in student halls, helping to make their transition into university life easier.
- University halls are close to campus, safe and secure with security staff on site 24/7; they provide an excellent way to meet other new students.
- Flexible payment plans are available, so that rent can be paid in instalments. Rent includes all bills and contents insurance.
- All rooms have free Wi-Fi.
|Self-Catered||from £97 to £199 per week|
The costs above are for the academic year 2018/19
- All campuses benefit from being close to London, without the capital costs.
- Luton is Bedfordshire's largest town, packed with cultural diversity. It features a cinema complex and carnivals, and within a short walk of the campus, many bars and pubs.
- Bedford is an idyllic, riverside town with a lively mix of traditional pubs, bars and restaurants, modern nightclubs and shops, in addition to first-class sports facilities.
- Milton Keynes is a modern, bustling 'new city' with urban appeal; with art exhibitions, musicals and canal-side promenades as well as skiing, wall-climbing and outdoor events.
- The Buckinghamshire campus is based in the medieval town of Aylesbury, a busy market town offering international cuisine and cool clubs.
- Luton and Milton Keynes campuses are based in town centres, within walking distance of high street shops, supermarkets, bars and food outlets.
- There is a free shuttle bus service from the Bedford campus to Bedford railway station and the town centre.
- All campuses are within 1 hour of London by train.