University of Bedfordshire
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- The University of Bedfordshire guarantees all first year students a place in student halls, helping to make their transition into university life easier.
- University halls are close to campus, safe and secure with security staff on site 24/7, and provide an excellent way to meet other new students.
- Flexible payment plans are available, so that rent can be paid in instalments. Rent includes all bills and contents insurance.
- All rooms have free Wi-Fi.
|Number of university/college beds||1,845|
|Typical annual cost of university/college accommodation||£4,100–£5,800|
|Typical annual cost of private accommodation||£3,000–£4,200|
|Number of university/college beds||685|
|Typical annual cost of university/college accommodation||£3,800–£5,300|
|Typical annual cost of private accommodation||£2,700–£4,200|
University Campus Milton Keynes
|Typical annual cost of private accommodation||£3,200–£4,800|
Arthur Mellows Village College
|Typical annual cost of private accommodation||£2,300–£4,400|
New Stamford College
|Typical annual cost of private accommodation||£2,400–£4,400|
- All campuses benefit from being close to London, without the capital costs.
- Luton is Bedfordshire's largest town and is packed full of cultural diversity. Within a short walk from campus there are many bars and pubs. Luton has everything from a cinema complex to carnivals.
- Bedford is an idyllic, riverside town with a lively mix of traditional pubs, bars and restaurants, modern nightclubs and shops, in addition to first-class sports facilities.
- Milton Keynes is a modern, bustling 'new city' with urban appeal; with art exhibitions, musicals and canal-side promenades to skiing, wall-climbing and outdoor events.
- The Buckinghamshire campus is based in the medieval town of Aylesbury, bursting with culture, international cuisine and cool clubs.
- The Luton and Milton Keynes campuses are based within the town centres, with many high-street shops, supermarkets, fast-food options, bars and restaurants within walking distance.
- There is a free shuttle bus service from the Bedford campus to Bedford railway station and Bedford town centre.
- All of the university's campuses are within 1 hour of London by train.