University of Bedfordshire
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Postgraduate study at the University of Bedfordshire offers many advantages: flexible learning opportunities, family-friendly attendance modes, and part-time study options are all available. Courses are taught by leading experts in their fields, with many lecturers presenting their work at international, national and local conferences.
Postgraduate Student Statistics
3,140 postgraduate students in 2016–17
Mode of study
- Full Time 58%
- Part Time 42%
- UK 65%
- EU 5%
- Other 30%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & Management Studies||40||650||690|
|Accounting & Finance||0||80||80|
|Communication & Media Studies||15||45||60|
|Drama, Dance & Cinematics||0||35||35|
|Hospitality, Leisure, Recreation & Tourism||10||25||35|
|Pharmacology & Pharmacy||0||30||30|
|Electrical & Electronic Engineering||0||25||25|
|Anatomy & Physiology||0||25||25|
|Geography & Environmental Science||0||15||15|
|Librarianship & Information Management||0||10||10|
|Art & Design||5||5||5|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.
Postgraduate Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate (£)|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Clinical subjects can include dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine.
Accommodation for Postgraduate Students
- The university has dedicated accommodation for all postgraduate students, as well as for those over 25.