University of Bedfordshire
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- Clearing & Adjustment
University of Bedfordshire Business School
- The University of Bedfordshire’s full-time MBA provides students with the underpinning research knowledge relating to management, innovation and change in a business environment. It combines core disciplines including strategic management and leadership, operations management, marketing and finance with innovative subject areas such as creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship.
- This MBA enhances professional prospects by showing how to apply the latest thinking relating to organisational development and change in the knowledge economy, balancing theory with regular practise weeks.
- Incorporating eight taught units and two projects, it provides outcomes that can be transferred into the students place of work, along with opportunities for peer networking, and enhances the student's business competence, confidence and credibility.
- A career development stream enables students to critically reflect on their activities, ways of working and personal development, and more importantly, how they market themselves.
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- MBA (Finance)
- MBA (Hospital & Health Services Management)
- MBA (Human Resource Management)
- MBA (Marketing)
- MBA (Digital Technology Management)
- MBA (Executive)
- MBA (with placement)
- MBA (Logistic & Supply Chain Management)
- MBA (Oil & Gas Management)
One year block delivery (with six intakes annually).
- Delivered part-time on (monthly) weekend business schools at the University of Bedfordshire's Postgraduate Centre in Luton, complemented by additional online and interactive resources.
- Dedicated to providing practising professional business persons with the underpinning knowledge relating to management, innovation and change in a business environment, it incorporates eight taught units (including units on entrepreneurship, creativity and leadership) and two year-long projects.
- Participants should have at least two years of management-related work experience in managing people and/or resources. The MBA enables students to become an innovative and imaginative change agent within the workplace, by acting as a role model and champion.
- There is active participation from students also on the Executive MBA at our European collaborative partner centres in Hamburg (Germany), Zurich (Switzerland) and Krakow (Poland).
- Two years part-time.
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
University of Bedfordshire Business School, University Square, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 3JU