Birkbeck, University of London
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£6,000||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Birkbeck fees vary according to course. Full fee information is provided on the Birkbeck website under the individual course listings.
- Students on three-year evening undergraduate degrees can apply for repayable maintenance loans and non-repayable maintenance grants to help with living costs while studying.
- Students on taught or research postgraduate courses may be eligible for new Government repayable loans of up to £10,000.
- If you already have a degree at the same level or higher than the one you wish to study at Birkbeck, you may be eligible for a government tuition fee loan for some part-time courses starting in October 2017 and later.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Birkbeck offers generous financial support to help students in need, including bursaries, funds for additional support costs and hardship funds for unforeseen changes in circumstances.
- 10% discounts on fees are available for members of a union recognised by the Trades Union Congress.
- Bursaries and scholarships are awarded by application.
- Please refer to the college website for full details of financial support.