Birkbeck, University of London
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees
|Minimum fee||£6,000||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at time of publication. Fees may be subject to change. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Birkbeck offers generous financial support to help students in need, including bursaries, funds for additional support costs and hardship funds for unforeseen changes in circumstances.
- 10% discounts on fees are available for members of a union recognised by the Trades Union Congress.
- Bursaries and scholarships are awarded by application.
- Please refer to the college website for full details of financial support.