Birkbeck, University of London
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Central St Martins
Central Saint Martins Birkbeck MBA
- The Central Saint Martins Birkbeck MBA combines problem-based learning with innovative teaching and is directed at disrupting existing modes and theories to develop innovation, new approaches and solutions.
- Course participants benefit from the combined strengths of two highly regarded institutions, in the central London locations of King's Cross and Bloomsbury, offering graduates access to an expansive and supportive international network.
- A cross-disciplinary approach prepares students for complex and ever-changing business environments, allowing them to develop critical thinking, decision-making, emotional intelligence, negotiation and creative cognitive flexibility.
- Students can embrace the different perspectives of a cohort comprising students from a variety of professional industries and international cultures. Colleagues will reframe problems and challenge the status quo.
- Students can pursue their studies part-time while continuing in their full-time career.
- 18 months part-time.
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
Central Saint Martins, Granary Building, 1 Granary Square, King's Cross, London, N1C 4AA