Birkbeck, University of London
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Central St Martins
Central Saint Martins Birkbeck MBA
- The Central Saint Martins Birkbeck MBA combines problem-based learning with innovative teaching and is directed at disrupting existing modes and theories to develop innovation, new approaches and solutions.
- Course participants benefit from the combined strengths of two highly regarded institutions, in the central London locations of King's Cross and Bloomsbury, offering graduates access to an expansive and supportive international network.
- A cross-disciplinary approach prepares students for complex and ever-changing business environments, allowing them to develop critical thinking, decision-making, emotional intelligence, negotiation and creative cognitive flexibility.
- Students can embrace the different perspectives of a cohort comprising students from a variety of professional industries and international cultures. Colleagues will reframe problems and challenge the status quo.
- Students can pursue their studies part-time while continuing in their full-time career.
- 18 months part-time.
MBA Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Student Origin||MBA (£)|
Central Saint Martins, Granary Building, 1 Granary Square, King's Cross, London, N1C 4AA