- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Birmingham City Business School
- This programme has an international focus, and is aimed at those graduates that are new to the workplace or who wish to move straight from an undergraduate degree.
- It recognises the changing international business environment and the need for managers to possess key knowledge and skills to cope with the global market.
- The programme combines academic learning with work experience opportunities, allowing students to work with companies on specific projects, both in the form of internships and academic projects. It offers a flexible approach with options to either complete an in-company project or a dissertation/research project.
- By studying on this programme students not only gain an academic qualification, but also undertake invaluable work experience and gain potential company contacts to enhance their careers. Students benefit from a practice based learning experience, and study in a multicultural environment with students from all over the world.
- Academics have extensive 'real world' experience and help to put theory into practice. Students have the opportunity to listen to high profile guest speakers and attend faculty events.
- One year.
- This programme provides an opportunity for students to accelerate their careers and build their development towards higher positions of responsibility.
- Students are encouraged to draw on their own managerial experiences, providing a chance to study in a way that best suits them. Successful graduates have moved on to work in senior positions across many sectors, working as business and management consultants.
- This part-time course offers the flexibility to work and study at the same time, and fits around students’ other commitments. Students can choose a commencement date to suit them, with a September or January start.
- This course offers the opportunity to conduct a consultancy project with a live customer.
- Two years part-time.
- The Online Master of Business Administration and the two specialist pathways in Environmental Management and Healthcare Management are available part-time and full-time.
- The programme and the pathways are designed to allow students to study from home, and are perfectly balanced to blend business and management with finance, meaning that students learn important skills from both disciplines.
- The course has been designed to provide students with the skills employers really value, so it is the perfect option for those who want to change career directions or aim to move up the corporate ladder.
- Students’ skills will be nurtured by devising contemporary and forward-thinking strategies and day-to-day tactics that can help organisations thrive in a range of business settings.
- Two to five years.
MBA Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Student Origin||MBA (£)|
Birmingham City Business School , Birmingham City University , The Curzon Building, 4 Cardigan Street, Birmingham, B4 7BD