- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Birmingham City Business School
- This programme has an international focus, and is aimed at those graduates that are new to the workplace or who wish to move straight from an undergraduate degree.
- It recognises the changing international business environment and the need for managers to possess key knowledge and skills to cope with the global market.
- The programme combines academic learning with work experience opportunities, allowing students to work with companies on specific projects, both in the form of internships and academic projects. It offers a flexible approach with options to either complete an in-company project or a dissertation/research project.
- By studying on this programme students not only gain an academic qualification, but also undertake invaluable work experience and gain potential company contacts to enhance their careers. Students benefit from a practice based learning experience, and study in a multicultural environment with students from all over the world.
- Academics have extensive real-world experience and help to put theory into practice. Students have the opportunity to listen to high profile guest speakers and attend faculty events.
- One year.
- This programme provides an opportunity for students to accelerate their careers and build their development towards higher positions of responsibility.
- Students are encouraged to draw on their own managerial experiences, providing a chance to study in a way that best suits them. Successful graduates have moved on to work in senior positions across many sectors, working as business and management consultants.
- The part-time block and blended delivery of the course offers the flexibility to work and study at the same time, and fits around students' other commitments.
- This course offers the opportunity to conduct a consultancy project with a client company.
- The Executive MBA is taught by experts with experience of working in a wide variety of roles in companies ranging from Zurich International Solutions, JP Morgan and Barclays to Maersk Line, Aviva, Hertz, Ford and The Children's Society.
- Two years part-time.
- The programme is designed to allow students to study from home, and is perfectly balanced to blend business and management with finance, meaning that students learn important skills from both disciplines.
- The university has a strong practice-based focus to its academic portfolio which allows students to apply theory to real-world situations and bring their experiences to the class as live discussion topics.
- The course has been designed to provide students with the skills employers really value, so it is the perfect option for those who want to change career directions or aim to move up the corporate ladder.
- Participants work alongside students from around the globe, creating a diverse, exciting atmosphere and a range of ideas.
- Two to five years.
MBA Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Student Origin||MBA (£)|
Birmingham City Business School, Birmingham City University, The Curzon Building, 4 Cardigan Street, Birmingham, B4 7BD